Experience with destination, hospitality and tourism marketing? Oh yes, LP&M has that in abundance.
In fact, we cut our teeth on travel and tourism marketing with the Finger Lakes Association back in our earliest days. From there, we built a powerhouse tourism agency, establishing decades-long relationships marketing the New York State Fair, Oncenter, Syracuse Convention & Vistor’s Bureau and a host of others.
Along the way we’ve developed in-depth understanding of every unique segment of this category, including:
- Meeting & Convention marketing
- Motorcoach marketing
- Trade/Expo marketing
- Promoter marketing
- Vacationland marketing
- Attraction marketing
- Trail marketing
- Sports & Attraction marketing
- Canadian tourism promotion
- Banquet marketing
- Event marketing
The successes have piled up, with efforts that were both effective and award-winning. Some highlights:
- During our 23-year tenure, we helped the NY State Fair break the 1,000,000 attendance figure for the first (and second) time
- Wrote and produced the commemorative book for the Oncenter War Memorial’s 50th anniversary re-dedication
- Handled multiple rededication events for the John H. Mulroy Civic Center Theaters
- Developed a cooperative program between the Syracuse CVB, Oncenter and Empire Expo Center to collectively enhance destination awareness
- Launched the five-county Tour NY program to create awareness for motorcoach tour opportunities in Central New York
- Collaborated with the State of New York on the “I Love NY” program from the very first day of its existence
- Raised the profile of the Syracuse Opera with a decade of pro bono promotion
- Executed CNY trail marketing materials focusing on The Arts, Cultural Heritage, Erie Canal, Outdoor Adventures and more
- Spanning two decades, we helped build the Syracuse Jazz Fest into the largest free jazz festival in the northeast
- Designed theme and promotional materials for the first-ever Taste of Syracuse
- Worked directly with various local hotels to attract Canadian visitors
- Built successful marketing efforts for ski resorts across New York, Pennsylvania and Vermont
- Launched popular destinations at Destiny USA, including World of Beer, Gordon Biersch, Revolutions, 5 Wits and others
Obviously, tourism marketing isn’t just what we do, it’s who we are.
Decades of Tourism Experience
Please head back to the app.
Scan the next photo to continue.