Web Accessibility Statement
At lpm-adv.com, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
We welcome your feedback on your experience with lpm-adv.com. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments you have.
What Are We Doing?
- lpm-adv.com strives to conform to the following accessibility standards:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA).
- lpm-adv.com is compatible with most major Internet browsers including Chrome, FireFox, and Safari.
- lpm-adv.com may not perform optimally on Internet Explorer and older browser versions.
- lpm-adv.com has appointed a Web Accessibility Coordinator to help meet the objectives in this policy.
- lpm-adv.com distributes this policy to all personnel who work with web content including writers, editors, designers, and developers.
- lpm-adv.com utilizes third party software to conduct annual audits and testing on lpm-adv.com.
- lpm-adv.com engages in regular automated testing and (annual / bi-annual) manual audits and user testing to assess and improve accessibility.
- lpm-adv.com web content personnel undergo mandatory bi-annual accessibility training.
The LP&M Accessibility Pledge
We are committed to ensuring that digital solutions and content developed, or acquired, by LP&M meet a high level of accessibility. Through genuine effort and commitment including testing, audits, consulting, and remediation, we believe lpm-adv.com adheres to best practices for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
We Would Love Your Feedback
If you enjoyed using the LP&M website or if you encountered trouble with any parts of it, please let us know. While we’re working hard to fully achieve and maintain our goal of ADA accessibility, we realize there are always opportunities to improve. You can contact us in any of the following ways to discuss:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Get in touch with us via our contact page
ADA Helpful Resources
If you enjoyed using the Siteimprove website or our products, or if you encountered trouble with any parts of it, please let us know. While we’re working hard to fully achieve and maintain our goal of Level AA accessibility, we realize there are always opportunities to improve. You can contact us in any of the following ways to discuss:
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: